• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rossi Soul 7

El Bishop

Couldn't find another thread on the topic so throwing out the question: anyone been skiing the Soul 7s on the east coast? A lot of reviews refer to it as a west coast, soft snow ski. To me it looks like a great snow day ski regardless of location -- given it's dimensions, not great on hardpack or icy conditions but great for a day like last Sunday at Sugarbush. Any other insight?

Thanks

wa-loaf

I bought a pair for a soft snow East Coast and take West ski. Demoed them last Spring and fell in love. I haven't busted it out yet this year (missed on the soft snow days). I have some Fischer Progressor's for hard days. It's really light weight and easy to swing around making it a good tree/bump ski and has pretty good grip on the hardpack.

JDMRoma

Skied them 4 days out west Last week, had a mix of deep pow and some hard pack groomers….I was on 188's that skied like 175s…

I totally Loved them and bought them when I was done…Anxiously waiting for them to arrive…sometime next week :)
They shipped out Yesterday…with the Holiday and UPS….should have them for next weekend,Praying for snow !

Hawkshot99

Love mine! 180cm with dukes. Deffinatly not a firm snow ski but awesome in soft.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

skiNEwhere

I've heard such great reviews about this ski, I'm going to demo them next time we get a big dump.

Bene288

I demoed them at Gore on a very icy day. While not a "frontside" ski, you can still rip them on the firm stuff, I was anyway.