• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Season Pass Arrived in the Mail today

pepperdawg

.....got my SOS Midweek pass and more than a 1/2 dozen or so mountains making snow.....life is good....

Anyone else got their pass yet?? - I know Killington mailed last week....

danny p

got my k pass today. today was a good monday between the pass and all the snowmaking stoke.

tcharron

I am still waiting on my Granite Pass .. I called last week for some info on when I should expect to get it in the mail and they still haven't gotten back to me. They being Crotched...

Umm, last two years they had an entire weekend where they would hand them out. It was opening weekend IIRC.

Mildcat

I had to get my ugly mug taken so I couldn't have the passes mailed. I picked up my wachusetts pass the Friday before last and Saturday I was bored so I drove up to Sunday River to pick up that pass.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Got my K pass last Friday. I was in Tampa and called my wife, she informed me that winter has arrived, I thought she was talking about the weather.

PA Ridge Racer

Had my picture taken and purchased my pass back in May. after June something the prices go up so I had to jump on it. Bought the unlimited to JFBB...would have probably went with the Nor' Easter but for $799 at the time it was a bit much.