• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing or biking?

Ski or Bike?

• ski

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • bike

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

awf170

Do I go skiing tomorrow? If so where? I don't have a season pass.

Or do I try to mountain bike in the 1-3 inches of snow were supposed to get?

awf170

Although I am curious how riding in the snow is, I think I'm going to go with skiing. I think I'm going to wander up to Tuckerman Ravine, dick around a little, maybe ski some low-angle stuff near lunch rocks, and ski the Sherbie. Then after lunch go over to Wildcat for their $25 Sunday afternoon cruise. Sound good?

2knees

Although I am curious how riding in the snow is, I think I'm going to go with skiing. I think I'm going to wander up to Tuckerman Ravine, dick around a little, maybe ski some low-angle stuff near lunch rocks, and ski the Sherbie. Then after lunch go over to Wildcat for their $25 Sunday afternoon cruise. Sound good?

well I, for one, am relieved that you came to a resolution. I've been concerned.

awf170

well I, for one, am relieved that you came to a resolution. I've been concerned.

Should I make some popcorn, get some ice cream, or go to sleep since I have wake up early tomorrow morning?

I think I'm going to make all of my life discussions, no matter how trivial, into polls on AZ and just go with the majority.

Schneehund

eiw... I've ridden in snow before. Not my idea of fun.

Sounds like you have an excellent plan there. I'd go with that.

Greg

Staff member
The MTB season is long enough. Time for skiing. MTB is totally off my radar right now.

2knees

Should I make some popcorn, get some ice cream, or go to sleep since I have wake up early tomorrow morning?

I think I'm going to make all of my life discussions, no matter how trivial, into polls on AZ and just go with the majority.

:lol:

I like it. give it a shot!

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
As long as you're seeking advice... change your major to something that doesn't involve watching concrete harden as a 300 level class.

bvibert

Staff member
If you wanted to be really core you should have brought your bike up Tux and ridden down...

gorgonzola

bike - snow rides are a better way to capitalize on 1-3, i'm still choosing biking over skiing midweek until it gets too cold (<25) and more terrain opens up - saturday did my first cali day ever - skiid for a few hours then did a mtb ride on the way home - it was cool!

awf170

If you wanted to be really core you should have brought your bike up Tux and ridden down...

It probably would have been easier then skiing down the Sherbie... god it was awful.

At least Wildcat was very nice despite only having one top to bottom run.