• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So what did you get?

drjeff

I'll be upping the quality of the TR pics as well. Just gotta go pick out what I want to spend the gift card to Ritz Camera on, probably a nice Nikon and a lense or two :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I got a rock.
Was it in a box?

I got a house full of kids' toys. I don't know where we're going to put it all. Oh wait, my kids got that. I got some gift cards and a little money. And some shot glasses that I'll be putting to good use. And a hot pink tech top. :D And a lot of ski-related stuff that came before Christmas. :D

Mildcat

It's from Charlie brown.

i_got_a_rock.jpg

noski

Actually we postponed Christmas at our house until January 3 when my daughter can be home. She works for York (ME) ambulance and won't have 2 days off in a row until then. First Christmas with no kids at home. It was a little weird. I took the tree down yesterday, as most of it was on the floor anyway. We took a short snowmachine ride, but it was very rough. Many downed branches and way too many waterbars to navigate early in teh ride. Another dumping of snow will help.

Sleds are for sale (Arctic Cat 660Turbos) with enclsoed clamshell trailer. Only used by adults, low hours/miles. pm if interested!