• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So who are the lucky ones who get to work on Christmas?

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Girlfriend's working today, Friday, *and* the weekend (hospital lab). I have them all off, but I broke something at work yesterday so I'm logged in remotely today trying to fix it.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
nice way to treat your best engineer :razz:
He doesn't care. If he had his way, he would be on call every holiday. If he gets called, he will get 2hrs min call out at time and a half, plus double time and a half while working. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

snoseek

I worked today. I'm now drinking steadily though.

Mildcat

Off till the 5th.

Same here, I'm kinda pissed my company is making me use my vaca time when my passes are blacked out. Looks like I'll be (cough cough) using up a lot of my sick time this ski season. ;-)

WJenness

I stopped at the office to swap out a backup tape... turned into a slightly bigger project as for some damned reason our card access system refuses to recognize holidays... so the main entrance door was unlocked (not that big of a deal because the door to the building was locked, which you have to go through to get to the door for our space... but still)... happened again this morning and I logged in remotely to lock the doors.

I have to call our security company on Monday and see what's up with that.

-w