• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Speaking of Universal Sports,

crank

I was watching the FIS Woman's Slalom from Finland last weekend; you know the shot from behind at at the starters gate, well I'm thinking these girls have really fat butts. Then I realize I've got the flat screen set for 16x9. Love Universal, though I wish it were high definition.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I was watching the FIS Woman's Slalom from Finland last weekend; you know the shot from behind at at the starters gate, well I'm thinking these girls have really fat butts. Then I realize I've got the flat screen set for 16x9. Love Universal, though I wish it were high definition.

Yes I love universal also. Its great to have the wc consistently on TV...every race. 2 yrs ago they had it online for free too...now they are charging for online coverage. But a few years before that you couldn't get regular wc coverage at all in the USA.

drjeff

If you've ever seen a women's worldcup racer in person, you know that their backsides AREN'T that size because of fatty tissue ;)

SkiDork

i was watching the fis woman's slalom from finland last weekend; you know the shot from behind at at the starters gate, well i'm thinking these girls have really fat butts. Then i realize i've got the flat screen set for 16x9. Love universal, though i wish it were high definition.

lol!

crank

If you've ever seen a women's worldcup racer in person, you know that their backsides AREN'T that size because of fatty tissue ;)

That is very true. Way back in the second week of November 2001, I got to interview members of the U.S. Ski Team in a posh hotel at Beaver Creek and shoot them practicing the next day at Loveland. Caroline Lalive, Bode Miller, Sara Schleper, Darren Rahlves, a very young Julia Mancuso, Picabo Street trying to make a comeback... It was an awesome experience. Got Julia on camera saying, "I'm gonna eat the course alive!" Got Bode to say, Watch us on OLN, we're gonna be hauling ass." And they did.