• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stereotypes - Ski trip, skiers or even snowboarders

dlague

There are many stereotypes that we see everyday for real! I can think of one that I see often back east at least - the lodge campers - they hold down a table or two using a non skier or rider who reads the whole time and they bring in the whole kitchen set up.

I am sure this group can think of a boat load more.

I think this video does a good job of pointing out a few!

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
The guy who won't boot up in the lodge.

The guy who won't boot up in the parking lot.

The guy who takes forever to get ready.

The guy that mooches off ....

The guy with all the snacks.

Backpack guy at the resort.

The guy who always forgets something and mooches off ....

The guy who always has extra of everything. Because he's ....

The guy with a huuuuuge boot bag. (Also happens to be the same guy that won't boot up in the lot)

bousquet19

Ohhhhhhhh, this could get a lot of us into a lot of trouble.

The person who has to pee after every 2-3 runs. And the person who won't ever stop to pee.

The person who's gotta have coffee after the 2nd or 3rd run ... on a day when you got up incredibly freaking early because you wanted to get in a bunch of runs before too many other people scrape off or track out the snow.

The person who just has to finish the conversation you started on the lift ... after you've gotten off at the top and are ready to head down the run.

The person who always leaves something in the car, or in the locker room, or in the lunch room, or at the top of the mountain, or they can't remember where but they have to have it.