• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe Mountain Resort 1/18/11

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Date(s): Jan 18, 2011

Resort or Ski Area: Stowe

Conditions: Variable, in a good way

Trip Report: Started the day off on Spruce Peak. Trails with snowmaking have great coverage, natural trails are just a little scratchy in spots, but enjoyable enough. After lunch, I decided to head over to the gondi to duck out of the wind for a bit. Mostly great conditions, with a few really chopped up spots. Snowing heavily all afternoon. I was going to call it a day but with every lift ride back up, conditions were getting better and better. Skied until 3pm and had a great time today.

IMG_0001.JPG

GOPR1064.JPG

GOPR1580.JPG

GOPR1884.JPG

GOPR1900.JPG

GOPR1994.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

I also have some GoPro video that I'll edit up once I get home.

tarponhead

Just like I said.... we got rain, your gonna get the goods. They closed Blue at 5PM yesterday.

Enjoy!

Did you run into Glenn Saturday? Right after you you loaded Glenn showed up and I told him your looking to return his poles. He went bombing down razors looking for you.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just like I said.... we got rain, your gonna get the goods. They closed Blue at 5PM yesterday.

Enjoy!

Did you run into Glenn Saturday? Right after you you loaded Glenn showed up and I told him your looking to return his poles. He went bombing down razors looking for you.
No. I left after 1 run down Razors and forgot all about it.