• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf's Reagge Fest - has anyone gone??

Bumpsis

Looks like Loaf's reagge fest was a great party, as always. Has anyone gone? How about a review?

As I was sitting in the sun at Cannon's deck this past Saturday, sipping some nice ale and the end of the day and listening to some reagge tune spilling out of the speakers, I kind of forgot that the East's biggest rude boy music fest was going on up north.

Did any one make it up there?

ScottySkis

li would love to take that rrip. reggae ganga and skiing the koaf walish it was closer. Have fun times.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Been in the past. Great party. I'm not sure I'd enjoy it as much these days as a married man as I did back when I was single. ;)

wa-loaf

Good times, but the best part is the slopes are empty because everyone is partying.

SIKSKIER

Oh boy.I was on that deck too.I can't talk here about what went on my last time at Reggae Fest except 3 married woman were involved and not to us.