• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ten Thousand...

Well I finally hit 10,000 posts..thanks to all the mad steezy threads you guys created..anyway I look forward to posting alot more and skiing with everybody at some point..:-D

Grassi21

i think this event calls for a rainy day safety meeting...

Mildcat

There's a rule you have to buy everyone on AZ a beer when you hit 10k. :beer:

JimG.

Staff member
Sorry dude.

You are one sick puppy.

But something tells me you kind of take that as a compliment.

highpeaksdrifter

Sorry dude.

You are one sick puppy.

But something tells me you kind of take that as a compliment.

Don't listen to him. He's pissed cause you want his mod job. Anybody so starved for attention that they would throw themselves a testimonial thread has the self-confidence to be a mod.

I really want you to get this mod job. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Don't listen to him. He's pissed cause you want his mod job. Anybody so starved for attention that they would throw themselves a testimonial thread has the self-confidence to be a mod.

I really want you to get this mod job. I wish there was something I could do to help.

I want JimGs mod spot..he only comes on here like once a week for a minute...If I was a moderator..I would also help out with marketing and sticker distribution..I could also help setup a stats database..to keep track of days skied, vert, runs, notes..whatever

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
I want JimGs mod spot..he only comes on here like once a week for a minute...If I was a moderator..I would also help out with marketing and sticker distribution..I could also help setup a stats database..to keep track of days skied, vert, runs, notes..whatever

And a beer in every glove after each successful day on the mountain!

:flag:

highpeaksdrifter

Dude, with your permission I’d like to be your campaign manager. I have an idea to get the ball rolling.

drjeff

There always room for another moderator..right? kind of like light beer...

This could be his campaign sign then

938-020~Skiing-Posters.jpg

;) :lol: ;) :lol: :beer: