• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thank you AZer's

RustyGroomer

I was up @ Magic for the 1st volunteer day & snapped a couple pics of the RED Chair board. AZ is the proud sponsor of chair #48! We got a ton done also. The mountain is the best shape i've ever seen it by far. I encourage everyone to come out 10/6 for the next one.

IMG_4920.jpg

IMG_4913 (640x427).jpgIMG_4979 (427x640).jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
^For just a brief second I read that as "I'll be in the chair beside you" and I became completely confused.

PS; I just spent almost 50 minutes putting my son to bed. My wife went out with her friends for a drink and I'm stay at home dad tonight. I just have to say: stay at home moms deserve some kind of medal or something.

At one point I had the hair drier going full blast while my son was in his basinett which I was lifting into the air and rocking back and forth while his Scout stuffed animal was flashing lights at him trying to get him to sleep. I wish I could have seen myself from the outside :lol:

Time for a stiff drink myself ..

xwhaler

LOL Nick...that will probably be me in 4 months when our son is born. Thanks for the prep :) As everyone is telling me though it's all worth it!

would like to make some turns with you guys at Magic before little guy is born...turns before new yrs at Magic hopefully is a reality this season with all the good work being done.

^For just a brief second I read that as "I'll be in the chair beside you" and I became completely confused.

PS; I just spent almost 50 minutes putting my son to bed. My wife went out with her friends for a drink and I'm stay at home dad tonight. I just have to say: stay at home moms deserve some kind of medal or something.

At one point I had the hair drier going full blast while my son was in his basinett which I was lifting into the air and rocking back and forth while his Scout stuffed animal was flashing lights at him trying to get him to sleep. I wish I could have seen myself from the outside :lol:

gmcunni

LOL Nick...that will probably be me in 4 months when our son is born. Thanks for the prep :) As everyone is telling me though it's all worth it!

would like to make some turns with you guys at Magic before little guy is born...turns before new yrs at Magic hopefully is a reality this season with all the good work being done.

it is worth it but neither of you will be skiing much this winter. :smash:

JimG.

Staff member

Only possible if one of you were taking the infamous "ride of shame" back down the hill.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
IF you are LUCKY, your baby will sleep perfectly at the ski lodge and not so well at home. Fate will be your destiny. Here's how it will play out: Gee dear, the babe's not sleeping well today. Looks like we have to go to Magic again today. In the spirit if the "new" Magic, I heard they have a babysitting coop. Everyone who brings a kid will have to watch the bunch for one hour per day. Oh my, that's going to be tough, not sure if I can hack it. Well, I suppose I can learn how to change eight diapers at once for the sake of those suffering children. I guess too many cooks in the kitchen ruins a good thing. Guess I'd better get out of the way for a while. I'll go outside for a bit. ;) Hey honey, did you notice that the heavier it snows the better he sleeps?"
Well, get used to the next couple years. It's gonna be rough on you...

snowmonster

Can't wait to ski with the little ripper! And, yes, stay-at-home-mom's deserve a medal!

MadMadWorld

Been there man! My son loved the washing machine and for awhile that was the only way we could get him to sleep. I will say that we had plenty of clean clothes though!

deadheadskier

Staff member

I wasn't aware you were expecting Chris. Congrats to you and Liz!!!