• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year,,,,,Winter Holidays thread..

Hey All,

2008 is winding down and the winter holidays are upon us. Christmas vacation or Winter Break is awesome and most companys close down for at least a day or two for x-mas and New Years. Those days off to me are worth all the Mariah Carey and Beach Boys Christmas songs on the radio..but it is the Most Wonderful time of the year, for Smurfs, skiers and mall Santas..no offense to any mall Santas lurking..tell the real Santa that GSS wants a Wi...he's 2 years off the technology curve..doh..

Is anybody doing anything fun this Holiday season??? I have lots of cool ideas but nothing planned for sure..

AMAC2233

For more than a month now, I haven't changed the radio from oldies 103.3. Christmas 24/7. Everyone in eastern Mass knows what I'm talking about.

drjeff

For more than a month now, I haven't changed the radio from oldies 103.3. Christmas 24/7. Everyone in eastern Mass knows what I'm talking about.

My office lasted about 3 hours on XM's holiday music channel before we went back to our usual selection of modern adult contemporary

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
I like the Christmas music, but, I have to admit I don't work at a place where it is played 24/7. The only exception is Mariah Carey, When she sings Xmas songs I want to :puke: Can't get to the volume control fast enough!

But seriously we will probably ski at Cannon Christmas Eve, go back to my place and cook dinner, and open presents. My girlfriend goes to her family Christmas Day and I go down to Massachusetts to my family.

AMAC2233

Well considering I take the train to school, it's a treat for me to listen to X-mas music in the car on weekends. If I had to listen to it all the time, it wouldn't be as exciting, obviously. this thread's about getting pumped for the holidays, right? Just nice to fall back on songs about "winter wonderlands" in November and December when I always wish it's snowing (but it never is...today for example)