• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The nuclear option

ThatGuy

Would be interesting to ski nuclear created terrain but thank God that never happened.

KustyTheKlown

extend the vertical of killington by another 3000 feet by blowing rutland into a giant crater! too bad its shitty western exposure on that side. and i don't know what I'm saying, i fucking love my days inn + dennys in the same parking lot combo.

Smellytele

extend the vertical of killington by another 3000 feet by blowing rutland into a giant crater! too bad its shitty western exposure on that side. and i don't know what I'm saying, i fucking love my days inn + dennys in the same parking lot combo.
If Rutland went away the world would be a better place with less fentanyl/heroin/oxy.

raisingarizona

Dude, I totally look for hotels with an ihop next door.

PAabe

Denny's breakfast or diner food in general hits the spot after a day of skiing and it's not too hard on the wallet either

NYDB

Speaking of nuking rutland - I'd love a route 4 rutland bypass a la 279. Don't know where it would fit though. Maybe nuke the diamond run mall to start.

images.jpg

Last edited: