• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

There's nothing more annoying than...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
when I'm in the bathroom stall trying to have a nice, peaceful, sweet smelling BM, when some tugboat sized engineer strains the toilet in the stall next to me and proceeds to let out a loud series of grunts, sighs, heavy breathing and poop farts.

SRSLY!

Talk about ruining the moment. I wish I had my own private bathrrom here at work. It's hard to have a nice dump when you're gagging at the sounds and smells coming from next door.

AND FER GODSAKES, LEARN TO COURTESY FLUSH ALREADY!

drjeff

when I'm in the bathroom stall trying to have a nice, peaceful, sweet smelling BM, when some tugboat sized engineer strains the toilet in the stall next to me and proceeds to let out a loud series of grunts, sighs, heavy breathing and poop farts.

SRSLY!

Talk about ruining the moment. I wish I had my own private bathrrom here at work. It's hard to have a nice dump when you're gagging at the sounds and smells coming from next door.

Amen brother!

ctenidae

SRSLY!

Sorry. I'll try harder next time.

Philpug

People who don't put their shopping cars back and snugged up. Either the corral will hold 6 carts or 60, how hard is it to put them in right???

and

threads titled.. "There is nothing more annoying than..."

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
People who don't put their shopping cars back and snugged up. Either the corral will hold 6 carts or 60, how hard is it to put them in right???

and

This is not a duplicate thread. I'm not inviting people to gripe about what annoys them most. I'm explaining bathroom etiquette and simultaneously performing a public service. Clearly you fart a lot when you poop.

bvibert

Staff member
This is not a duplicate thread. I'm not inviting people to gripe about what annoys them most. I'm explaining bathroom etiquette and simultaneously performing a public service. Clearly you fart a lot when you poop.

What good is dropping a nice dump if you don't release a little extra pressure with it? Besides farts sound really cool when they echo in the bowl.

Glenn

Single dumper stalls at work. The worse you run into it someone taking a leak at the urinals. It's like a semi private dump...sorta.

Philpug

I didn't realize this was a singular rant.

Make sure you flush when the thread is done.

Trekchick

and

I posted something similar in the "Things that annoy you thread"

Another thing that annoys me is a thread that is a duplicate of another thread. :smash:
Even if its on a premise that its not the same, it really is. :)

Moe Ghoul

Use the handicap stall, it provides the greatest distance between you and a colleague, and it's usually the cleanest. Take some initiative and post a tip/suggstion sheet in the stalls and back it up with an inter-company email memo. Let it be known that you won't tolerate uncivilized behavior during your precious quiet time. Lead, and they will follow. :)

Warp Daddy

automated phone systems that put the caller in telephone hell--like damn insurance companies and govt agencies --------------------------------------where the customer or client is their "Least Important Now"

ComeBackMudPuddles

I don't get this thread.

It's not very manly to admit someone out-pooped and out-farted you.

It's time to make a run for the border, Marc! Bring in some reinforcements.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Slashies have already begun to infiltrate.

/You didn't even notice did you... Paul started it.
//Don't miss the boat on this once in a liftetime offer!

wa-loaf

The dude who was sneaking into the restrooms at work and clogging up the bathroom with his dookie and the roll of TP the obsessive compulsive tool put on the seat. This has resulted in pass control being put on all the bathrooms. PIA, but no clogged toilets. :roll:

SRSLY!

Ahahaha..mercy flushes..I don't usually do that but I leave the exhaust fan on..luckily we have two bathrooms at work..one in the shop for the men and the office manager has her own bathroom that customers use as well..

cbcbd

At my old building of work the ones in the know would use the handicap stall.

But, in other unavoidable cases I take the approach of "if I can't hear it, it is not there". Get your Ipod out or just plug up your ears. You won't hear them or yourself - time to rip it up good because, "if I can't hear it, it is not there".

Beetlenut

.... when some tugboat sized engineer strains the toilet in the stall next to me and proceeds to let out a loud series of grunts, sighs, heavy breathing and poop farts.

I feel bad for some of these people straining and grunting to relieve themselves, I feel like yelling out, "How about some fiber in your diet!!" And then you see them at the roach-coach buying donuts, moon-pies, and pizza for a mid-morning snack! :-o