• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things that annoy you

Moe Ghoul

As in things you do or things that happen, not what other folks do to annoy you.

Garden appliances:

Hoses: Invariably, they kink, curl, get caught around steps, rox, and get wedged under tires.

Extension cords: Same as above and they pop out of the blower, weedwhacker, etc.

Any random pedestrian walking past my property woulda thought I cut a foot off with the lawn mower the way I cursed and screamed about the aforementioned annoyances.

Last edited:

ed-drum

In basic training, they had us use two of them for coats because they would sag and bend. Mad magazine had a "don't you hate" section showing a lady tangled up in them. I also REALLY hate borrowing a friend's skis then finding out they have dull edges. "Try mine."

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
As in things you do or things that happen, not what other folks do to annoy you.

Garden appliances:

Hoses: Invariably, they kink, curl, get caught around steps, rox, and get wedged under tires.

Extension cords: Same as above and they pop out of the blower, weedwhacker, etc.

Any random pedestrian walking past my property woulda thought I cut a foot off with the lawn mower the way I cursed and screamed about the aforementioned annoyances.

Well, I've identified your problem right there, why in the hell are you trying to use an electric blower or weed whacker?

Nothin like the smell of fresh cut orchard grass and timothy mixed with 2 stroke exhaust on your clothes. God's country right here.

P1020026.jpg

Moe Ghoul

Well, I've identified your problem right there, why in the hell are you trying to use an electric blower or weed whacker?

Nothin like the smell of fresh cut orchard grass and timothy mixed with 2 stroke exhaust on your clothes. God's country right here.

P1020026.jpg

I've had the same whacker for 9 years and blower for 16, somehow electric seems greener, but I still use gas powered mower (16 yr Craftsman) and brush mower.

mondeo

Headphone cords. Always getting tangled. And it's impossible to find one that's long enough to work well at work.

deadheadskier

Staff member
New Hampshire drivers....have to be the slowest I've ever experienced anywhere. Last season every single damn time I got on 16 off 302 to head up to wildcat I was stuck behind someone with NH plates going 35mph in a 50-55 mph zone. Now that I live here, I get stuck behind someone going 35 in a 45 zone on the road to the highway near my place. DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT PAHLEEZE!!!

deadheadskier

Staff member
People that don't understand the concept of a thread about things, not people, that annoy you...

with that logic, are 'people' 'things'??? With you're comment aren't you resembling something/person you dislike?