• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This is CNN.... with way too many mentions of Northeast Skiing places!!!

drjeff

This story is so messed up on way too many sick levels with mentions of various Central VT skiing and dining establishments that I am sure they wish were never included in the story!

KustyTheKlown

am i missing something? the only thing i see is a reference that he has a house in ludlow (and obviously a peterast would be an epic pass okemo loser)

this story is also wholly unnewsworthy, and if the guy didn't work for CNN you can bet fox wouldn't report on it. this is nothing more than fox rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball. this guy isn't even on screen talent. some producer no one has ever heard of.

JimG.

Staff member
am i missing something? the only thing i see is a reference that he has a house in ludlow (and obviously a peterast would be an epic pass okemo loser)

this story is also wholly unnewsworthy, and if the guy didn't work for CNN you can bet fox wouldn't report on it. this is nothing more than fox rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball. this guy isn't even on screen talent. some producer no one has ever heard of.
Sounds like basic journalism in 2021.

drjeff

A certain well known sushi restaurant in Killington was also mentioned in the article.

Abominable

On the other hand this is pure poetry: " this is nothing more than fox rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball"

Krusty how about a career in journalism?

drjeff

did they maybe edit the article? i am seeing no references to any businesses
Seems like they did edit it from when I first posted. Apparently on the day that his DUI arrest in Oct 2020, he had driven from his Okemo residence up to Killington and had sushi at a certain K access road well known sushi restaurant that was mentioned. After his accident on his way home down 100 in Plymouth when he was arrested for DUI, the officers and the towing company found a number of empty wine bottles in his Chevy Silverardo.

Glad for the restaurant that they edited their name out.

This guy seems like one sick individual

Guessing they'll be a new real estate listing at Okemo, from what looked like in one of the pictures I saw posted in an article yesterday, looks to be trailside off the Sachem Quad, soon.......

KustyTheKlown

On the other hand this is pure poetry: " this is nothing more than fox rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball"

i like to write and i think journalism school could well have been a better use of my time and money than law school.

drjeff

Competitior or not, when you take Jeffrey Toobin's Zoom staff meeting incident, Chris Cuomo and his antics and actions for/with his brother, Don Lemon's Hampton's incident and now this producer, CNN seems to have some issues within its organization that have turned them into a new story.

And that is not to say that just about every other major News outlet hasn't had their's as well. Matt Lauer, Bill O'Reilly, Brian Williams, Les Moonves, and probably numerous others that I can't think of off the top of my head right now

urungus

LOL, the same logic about “rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball” could also be applied to your comments about Epic/Okemo. Anyway Okemo is not such a good place for a pederast, whenever I have skiied there it seems like everyone is 90 years old…

NYDB

LOL, the same logic about “rubbing out their cigarette butt in their nemesis' eyeball” could also be applied to your comments about Epic/Okemo. Anyway Okemo is not such a good place for a pederast, whenever I have skiied there it seems like everyone is 90 years old…
It always gets top marks for family ski areas. Which usually translates into kid friendly. Which would attract pedos.

drjeff

of the places i ski regularly, stratton def has the most kids running around
Stratton Winter Sports Club, which is where their youth programs that aren't part of the Stratton Mountain School, are run out of, is by far the largest of the mountains in VT that make up the Southern VT Council (Stratton, Magic, Bromley, Mount Snow, Hermitage as well as Willard Mtn in NY). Okemo is part of the middle VT Council, so I don't have as much anecdotal visual experience with the size of their youth programs.

Agree though that Stratton has a LARGE youth program base for years

giantfan

Seems like they did edit it from when I first posted. Apparently on the day that his DUI arrest in Oct 2020, he had driven from his Okemo residence up to Killington and had sushi at a certain K access road well known sushi restaurant that was mentioned. After his accident on his way home down 100 in Plymouth when he was arrested for DUI, the officers and the towing company found a number of empty wine bottles in his Chevy Silverardo.

Glad for the restaurant that they edited their name out.

This guy seems like one sick individual

Guessing they'll be a new real estate listing at Okemo, from what looked like in one of the pictures I saw posted in an article yesterday, looks to be trailside off the Sachem Quad, soon.......

That is the Morningstar Triple along the lower portion of Line Drive at Solitude. Can find it on Zillow.

thetrailboss

Staff member
This story is so messed up on way too many sick levels with mentions of various Central VT skiing and dining establishments that I am sure they wish were never included in the story!

What the....?

Geoff

So a DUI after leaving Sushi Yoshi is newsworthy? Half the people leaving the parking lot are at least 0.08 BAC. Not that I’m admitting anything.

Geoff

Somebody "allegedly" diddling kids at a vacation home at a ski resort is definitely newsworthy.
You misunderstand. The article had a link to another Fox News story where the guy crashed on Route 100 in Plymouth after Sushi Yoshi. My comment was about that story which Fox thought was worthy of national news. Killington has the most DUI arrests in the state by a factor of 10. It’s the land of the Vermont State Police DUI roadblock.