• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thunderbolt Race - February 9, 2012 - Volunteers Wanted

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Passing this along to everyone. The event and the partee was a lot of fun two years ago. (Last year was washed out)

Greetings everyone!

The Race Committee is busy gearing up for the 2013 Race, which will be held on Saturday, February 9th. The trail is in great shape thanks to the tireless efforts of the trail crew, the Thunderbolt Ski Patrol is trained up and ready for action, so bring on the snow and the skiers and come to the mountain.

Once again we're looking for volunteers to fill the many jobs we have on Race Day. I have attached the list of jobs along with their descriptions. Some of you have already volunteered--thanks! Feel free to invite/shanghai friends into helping out as well. Forward this email to all interested parties--TSR loves a good party.

Just reply to me if you want to help out--if you have a preferred assignment, let me know that as well!

Once you volunteer, I'll send out additional info like forms to fill out and etc...

Jude KoaMaya
Volunteer Coordinator
Thunderbolt Ski Runners

This is in Adams, Massachusetts