• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today I plan to put on all the apparel I bought during the summer, estimate how much weight I need to lose, and start conditioning

KustyTheKlown

My girlfriend is a snob and only drinks topo Chico. I like them but don’t need to only have them. I buy lime lecroix and unflavored polar in bulk. I should get a stream. I like Saratoga sparkling at a restaurant.

ThatGuy

Edibles are absorbed in the liver vs the lungs from smoking so tolerance to one is not equal to the other. Also some people lack the enzymes to digest THC so edibles have weaker/no effect on them.

KustyTheKlown

many years ago a friend baked me some very strong pot brownies for a utah ski trip. i ended up finding flower right away and didnt need the brownies. so i ate all of them on the last day on the way to the airport. my eyes were never so red and i never slept so well on a flight.

drjeff

many years ago a friend baked me some very strong pot brownies for a utah ski trip. i ended up finding flower right away and didnt need the brownies. so i ate all of them on the last day on the way to the airport. my eyes were never so red and i never slept so well on a flight.
So my mother in law grows a bunch of flower in her greenhouse... a few years ago while my family was at their house on Cape Cod, my kids, who were mid teens at the time, grabbed a brownie from the "special" pan my mother in law had made! Was funny to watch!

They now ask when they're at my MIL's house or she comes with baked goods to our house, if these are "Betsy" (my MIL's name) brownies or regular brownies! 🤣🤣

Andrew B.

If you haven't bought a Soda Stream, consider it. I find the seltzer it produces is way better than can be purchased bottled or canned. Cheaper and less waste too. I buy polar on the road, but use the soda stream with lemon or lime slices at home. Drink a couple liters a day of it.

I'm basically black coffee until 10, seltzer until near bed time, then regular still water
We do the stream at home too, although I prefer the Polar Lemon can.
Never been a coffee drinker.

Edd

Edibles are absorbed in the liver vs the lungs from smoking so tolerance to one is not equal to the other. Also some people lack the enzymes to digest THC so edibles have weaker/no effect on them.

Interesting
That is interesting, never heard it. Edibles are great for me but I’m acquainted with someone who won’t give up the smoke, claiming that edibles simply don't work on them. Always been skeptical of that.

I have a 20 year old yoga routine I do and I’m prone to watching Always Sunny or Archer while doing it. Has to be something verbal and funny on the TV. Makes the time go by, because the routine can bore me.