• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Unused.old ski gear up for grabs

uphillklimber

Folks, I have a bunch of stuff up for grabs. About a dozen pair of ski poles, mostly straight, some "slightly" bent, different lengths. Kids helmets. Ski boots, about a dozen pair different sizes, adult. Ski Bag. Snowboard bag. Snow shoe Bag.

I know this isn't the right time of year, but it was raining and I was cleaning out my storage shed.

If interested, reply here, or if you know of a realistic use for some of this stuff, please let me know. I can wait until the ski swaps, but get it here now, and for free.

uphillklimber

Well, I'm a little embarrassed about now. When I laid this on the bench to measure it, it soon became apparent that this is a ski bag, not a snowboard bag (No room for the bindings). Sure enough, the label inside said ski sleeve. Dakine is the brand. I have another ski bag in the original plastic as well. Both have never been used.

Smellytele

I would love to take some of this stuff off your hands but I don’t see myself getting anywhere near where you live.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone