• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...10/23-10/26

Hey all,

It's almost the weekend..what is everybody up to????

Tonight..Hit up happy hour..watch the fighting Phillies..practice some old school hip hop moves in front of the mirror.
Friday...Work..maybe hike afterwork..????
Saturday...Buy some winter/skiing gear...new binders..gloves..fleece..long underwear..whatnot..hit the Eliptical machine and lift weights..maybe chill in Macungie with my buddy.
Sunday..Sleep hella late..Laundry..Eliptical machine..lift weights..chill at my parents..play with dog..get ready for another fun filled week selling personalized granite and bronze memorials..

drjeff

Tonight, just found out I "have" to stop at a local bar since one of my good friends/business associates is doing a charity "celebrity" bartender stint from 5 to 7.

Tommorrow - work, then pick up the kids, maybe grab a pizza and a movie at blockbuster

Saturday - yardwork before the "immature snow" starts falling from the sky and then some serious cooking to get ready for Sunday

Sunday - Patriots/Rams game :beer: Hopefully the "immature snow" will haved left the greater Foxboro, MA area by kick-off

krisskis

Hmmm...not sure yet...i have 4 days off from work and i dont have any cheerleading competitions to drag myself to...unlike last weekend. It was hell. Son has a football game saturday morning...dont know what else i will be doing.
The next 5 or so weekends will be full of cheerleading comps. They are long and hot and at tiimes boring...not my daughters team though :) I also have unofficially become the teams "official" videographer and tape all comps and put them on youtube for the coaches to critique...if anyone is remotely interested...its www.youtube.com/nurskris

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Working overnight until 5 or 6 AM so I'll probabily sleep until noon on Friday. I plan to hit the gym sometime before 5.

Saturday - I'll find some home project to do. Maybe paint the dining room.

Sunday - if the weather is good I might fire up the smoker. I also need to "study" for my midterm that's on monday.

Terry

Finish tiling the floor in the laundry room. Maybe mulch leaves if the weather cooperates. Put new stovepipe on the wood furnace.

danny p

the only definitive plan for my weekend is setting up my new board/bindings and digging out all my snow gear....seems like it will be needed soon! :snow:

Glenn

Insulate...insulate...insulate. Ceiling in our sunroom needs it. Did the outlets with Great Stuff Wed night.

I'll drop some lime on the lawn as well.

I have to clean up some wires with regards to some stereo work I did on the Jeep.

I may break out the smoker. Root's threads have got me a bit fired up lately about that. :razz:

Warp Daddy

Today waiting for it to heat up a bit supposed to be near 60 will play golf
Tomorrow ;

Crank out the tractor /leaf bagger for another run at it :D-------- then a road trip to TIP for some site seeing a nice lunch and some antiquing
Sunday-- chill out maybe more golf if weather cooperates

prisnah

Bike ride after work, then drive to Bethel tonite. Go for a hike tomorrow, check out the ski swap at Gould, maybe out to dinner after followed by beers. Back to MA on Sunday after lounging around most likely, maybe a late afternoon bike ride.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Insulate...insulate...insulate. Ceiling in our sunroom needs it. Did the outlets with Great Stuff Wed night.

I'll drop some lime on the lawn as well.

I have to clean up some wires with regards to some stereo work I did on the Jeep.

I may break out the smoker. Root's threads have got me a bit fired up lately about that. :razz:
What are you thinking about cooking? I'm thinking about a pork shoulder or butt for pulled pork.

Glenn

What are you thinking about cooking? I'm thinking about a pork shoulder or butt for pulled pork.

I was going to do a beer can chicken...but now I'm just thinking some bone in thighs will do the trick. As long as I do something, I will post pics!

I found pics of the turkey breast I did last Christmas...along with a beer can chicken and some Dizzy Pig wings. I will post those for ya! They're on my home machine.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tonight, making dinner, relaxing with the lady.

Tomorrow, who knows. Would like to get outdoors, but the weather isn't too promising.

Sunday, watching the Pats then heading over to eastcoastpowhound's to customize my Kryptons over a couple beers :beer:

campgottagopee

Tonight--chill at me casa
Sat- work, then few beers with friends, diner and all that stuff
Sun-golf tourney (last of year), beer, beer, beer, beer 'til GMEN time

Today waiting for it to heat up a bit supposed to be near 60 will play golf
Tomorrow ;

Crank out the tractor /leaf bagger for another run at it :D-------- then a road trip to TIP for some site seeing a nice lunch and some antiquing
Sunday-- chill out maybe more golf if weather cooperates

What is TIP???

I want to see a TR!!!!!!

Warp Daddy

What is TIP???

Thousand Islands Park -- it 's a very nice Martha's Vinyard style 1890's small village, originally a Methodist Encampment 1880's on tip of Wellsley Island in th ST Lawrence , Its the real deal--lots of very beautiful Victorian style summer cottages think 3-4 stories high, ols style village square /park waterfront etc ==$$$$$$$$$$$