• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend thread 4/3 to 4/5..

Hey all,

It's almost another weekend..what's err-body up to???

Friday: train a funeral director to sell out tombstones, out of work at Noon..lazy afternoon..tonight ???? Maybe some parking lot pimping..

Saturday: Ski Camelback..maybe back to Barley Creek for some micros..???

Sunday: Golf with my Dad..go to parents house for dinner..I was going to go to Hunter but don't feel like driving 380 miles Roundtrip for one day..

Err-body have an awesome weekend..

drjeff

Today, finish up work around lunchtime(hopefully) - go home, grab the kids and the dogs, drive to VT

Saturday - Ski Mount Snow, then goto the Brewer's Fest there:beer:, then do some family entertaining with my wife's cousins family, watch the UCONN/Michigan State game

Sunday - Likely take some advil ;), then ski, then depending on Monday's forcast for So VT either head back home to CT or stay up in VT through Monday

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Fri - Work until 3 or 4, pack, drive to Vermont
Sat - Killington until around noon, over to Bear to check out the BMMC. Then off to the Long Trail Brewery for a late lunch/early dinner.
Sun - Stratton until my legs can't take anymore or they throw me out. Drive home

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tonight and Saturday day, chill around the house

Saturday night, friends 30th B-day party in N.Conway

Sunday: Wildcat

Terry

Birthday party for my grandaughter this morning, hopefully some turns at SR this afternoon. Tomorrow back to Sunday River for more turns. Trip to Boston on monday to Mass General for an appointment for my daughter. Gotta get in as much skiing as possible- time is getting short for lift serviced.

Geoff

Friday:
Skied until it started pissing on me at 11:30. Outer Limits was really nice.
Went down to Rutland to admire the 300 pound women at the Price Chopper and Walmart.
Went to the Corners Inn closing party. The chef-owner is leaving and they don't have a new chef yet. Free food and cash bar.
Across the street to the Long Trail Brewery for a coffee stout at 7:00 last call.

Saturday:
Skied down to the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge.
Hung out with friends at the only BBQ grill on the snow in a full gale. Took one OL run. It sucked. Skied back to main mountain around 2:00.
Hit the Crack O' Noon BMMC protest party until 7:00.
Dinner at a friend's house.

Sunday:
Skied powder all morning. Lit the coals in the parking lot at noon, grabbed a beer, and went back out skiing. Grilled & skied. Drank in the parking lot until 5:00.