• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
sitting on the train after dealing with the cops for 3 hours. guns are bad. not a fun night. may try to make a run to the creek but im feeling pretty weird after the events of tonight. everyone was pretty freaked out. just glad none of the staff was there when it happened.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
sitting on the train after dealing with the cops for 3 hours. guns are bad. not a fun night. may try to make a run to the creek but im feeling pretty weird after the events of tonight. everyone was pretty freaked out. just glad none of the staff was there when it happened.

:eek: What happened?

I'm trying to get motivated to get out of bed. Still have more baking to do before heading to Sundown.

At dinner I had two cups of coffee and an espresso while chatting with the owner of the restaurant after one of the best dinners I've had in a while. This place just does it right...every time. Told the chef I'm moving in. lol

http://www.cafetamayo.com/sections/dining.html

Check it out if you're in the area...outstanding quality and flavor.

$35 for a 4 course prix fixe dinner..not bad..what did you have to eat??

I'm back from Blue..drinking some Sugar Free Red Bull..then gonna get small..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
$35 for a 4 course prix fixe dinner..not bad..what did you have to eat??

I'm back from Blue..drinking some Sugar Free Red Bull..then gonna get small..
Artisan bread & greek olive oil to start, followed by roasted asapargus/red reppers and garlic. Coliflower soup, amazing pasta (w/ meat sauce). Salad. I had a hanger steak and mrs root went for the artic char. Both were really good. Biscotti with coffee.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
:eek: What happened?

I'm trying to get motivated to get out of bed. Still have more baking to do before heading to Sundown.

it was a very "urban" private party. when they where clearing the people out someone pushed their way into they entrance and on shot the a person in the face. a buch of the staff was a little freaked but everyone handeled themselvs as good as can be expectedd.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
it was a very "urban" private party. when they where clearing the people out someone pushed their way into they entrance and on shot the a person in the face. a buch of the staff was a little freaked but everyone handeled themselvs as good as can be expectedd.
Wow, that's messed up!

I'm trying to mellow out and process photos from today's Bump or Bust.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Processing photos. Even though I barely skied yesterday, I'm beat. That stupid fall on the top part leading to Gunny really bruised me up. Ouch.

o3jeff

Processing photos. Even though I barely skied yesterday, I'm beat. That stupid fall on the top part leading to Gunny really bruised me up. Ouch.

That's what you get for going down the groomed side!;-)

Doing some laundry, getting ready to head up to Sugarbush after lunch.

Warp Daddy

Coffee injection , the Queen's off playing tennis with her buds then going to lunch

:idea: SO time to get out the axes and crank up the amps and break some windows while she's away :D getting ready for a garage band thing soon.

-- I'm feeling like playing some GNR and Aerosmith maybe Rush and Bad Company & AC/DC later . Yee haa no headphones today baby :spin:

drjeff

Warming up from a COLD morning of skiing - temps were mid/low teens at the base of Mount Snow this AM and the wind was, shall we say "a bit brisk"

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
That's what you get for going down the groomed side!;-)

Doing some laundry, getting ready to head up to Sugarbush after lunch.
Heck, I wasn't even there yet; this was on the very top leading to Gunny. :eek: Have fun on your ski trip!

Trying to do a little Linguistics homework now.

danny p

Yee haa no headphones today baby :spin:

Hell yeah...headphones ruin the rockstar effect. Nothing like scarying every living thing away with a strum of the axe. Rock on!

In order to not hijack...I'm trying to make it through this SLOW monday at the workplace.