• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

SKIQUATTRO

60 degrees here on LI...was nice to be out and not all bundled up....5 mile spartan type workout...jog, sprints, burpees, mountain climbers, lunges, push ups etc......

ScottySkis

Damn, that commute must suck. I only have a 40 minute commute, hour if traffic is real bad.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
For 6 years I worked here when I lived in the Bronx it was okay commute, same with Westchester commute, but now looking for job in mid Hudson valley but not a lot of jobs now. And I'm 4 weeks away from hopefully getting some kind of bonus.

ScottySkis

On the bus going to watch The Office when I get home even though the show is not as funny as it use to be it still one of my favorites.

ScottySkis

Laying in bed, have the day off. Thinking of where to go for a hike.

Enjoy your off and hike.

I'm on the bus going to work to early, X mas come already so I start taking 645 bus instead of 615am only half hour but I miss later bus.

ScottySkis

Whats xmas have to do with the bus times?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

My job is super busy this time of year and I can't be late to work so I'm taking a bus that gets me to work at 8 even though I can't start work into 9am.