• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's at Jay Peak on 4/20

Savemeasammy

I will be there on Monday with my wife. I heard good things about Jay on Saturday from MadMadWorld. I will look forward to your feedback Dlague, particularly about terrain that my intermediate level wife will enjoy (who, for reference, can ski all the stuff at Pats). I'd love to get her in some glades, so let me know if you find and easier one (or more) that are skiing well!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

dlague

I will be there on Monday with my wife. I heard good things about Jay on Saturday from MadMadWorld. I will look forward to your feedback Dlague, particularly about terrain that my intermediate level wife will enjoy (who, for reference, can ski all the stuff at Pats). I'd love to get her in some glades, so let me know if you find and easier one (or more) that are skiing well!

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

How was it at Jay for your wife?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone