• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Yawgoo Valley Opening

SnowBro

For those of us that live in RI or close by in MA and others that may be interested, Yawgoo Valley Ski Area is opening Saturday, Nov. 30th from 8:30 am to 9 pm. According to the site only the rope tow/beginner's area will be open. 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm tickets are $15. 5:30 pm - close is also $15. Full day tickets are $20.

Tin

Crotched is only a two hour drive from Providence and was amazing today. Take the drive.
So happy to see Yawgoo going though. Need to get my little brother on skis there soon.

Tin

I like up through Worcester and 202 because less cars on the road and you go through a nice state park near the NH line but 95 to 3 to 101A and then the back roads takes the same amount of time you just need to watch your speed once you get past Nashua.

canobie#1

Yellow jacket is open today. I here they are opening up hubs folly later this week and switching to the proud Mary chair.

RISkier

Thanks Tin. We live in Southern RI and it just seems a challenge to get to Crotched. Though I know when they get those fan guns going they can be a good option. Especially early season.