• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Young girl hit and injured at Snowbird

jaja111

I smell a wicked civil suit in the works. Hope the kid makes out okay and doesn't suffer life long disability and pain. Sad.

puckoach

I smell a wicked civil suit in the works. Hope the kid makes out okay and doesn't suffer life long disability and pain. Sad.

Let's hope that there is a full recovery !

If someone hears of a fund, please post !

As to the law suit, if it will start the mountains into actually enforcing "Slow Ski Area" signs, I'll support that too !

drjeff

I saw this story a few days ago over on another ski forum, and it REALLY struck close to home for me and my wife, since we too have a blonde haired 6 year old skier named Eliza :eek: And I will whole heartedly admit that when I was taking a few runs with her this morning that I had this story on my mind when a few folks went flying by her (and a couple of folks on this board have seen her ski and know that passing her speed wise is by no means an easy task for that vast majority of folks on the hill)

jimmywilson69

QUOTE]

Dad is an emergency room doctor. I'm pretty sure they're alright with cash.

I'm glad she is alright, hopefully she heals and gets back to the mountian!

Is it really too hard for people to ski in control? Not to always knock snowboarders, but it seem like they are the ones who are always out of control and skiing too fast in areas where they aren't supposed to.

Yes I realize that the kid who caused tihs accident was a skier.

Glenn

QUOTE]

Dad is an emergency room doctor. I'm pretty sure they're alright with cash.

I'm glad she is alright, hopefully she heals and gets back to the mountian!

Is it really too hard for people to ski in control? Not to always knock snowboarders, but it seem like they are the ones who are always out of control and skiing too fast in areas where they aren't supposed to.

Yes I realize that the kid who caused tihs accident was a skier.

dmc is gonna be all over this one. You might as well have said the iPhone is "crap". :lol: