• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This thing is evil, jeezum

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
So the groomer pulls into the local gas station again, which was cool...

3844892489_ORIG.jpg

.... until I saw the implement on the back

3844892508_ORIG.jpg

Fortunately, there aren't too many good bump runs to worry about near Northwood NH.

Haha//mogul muncher..I prefer rug munchers personally..lol

It's funny how all you New Englanders say Jeezum..it sounds like something dirty...lmbfao

deadheadskier

Staff member
That could be...Good thought.

fairly easy call

for one, how often have you seen the local ski hill fill up their groomers at the gas station

for two, I believe it's a solid half hour to the nearest ski area from Stratford

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Mogul Munchers/Mogul Masters are snowmobile trail grooming implements. Thankfully.

That looks like an old Thiokol 2100. Clutch-brake steering. Fun fun. Or was it a 3700AC?

Paul

I'm telling you, that's not a New England thing. I don't know anybody IRL who says that in CT.

"Mogul Muncher", eh? Creative name, anyway.

Growing-up in Portland, CT, I had a next-door neighbor who said Jeezum Crow all the time. Yes, it IS a New England thing. ;-)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You know, when I want to curse, I just go for the real deal (and probably too much, too often). Jeezum Crow just seems so...anticlimactic. ;)

Yeah, I'm a real foul-mouthed motha....

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
You know, when I want to curse, I just go for the real deal (and probably too much, too often). Jeezum Crow just seems so...anticlimactic. ;)

Yeah, I'm a real foul-mouthed motha....

I can see you need some coaching here. Often jeezum is used in low-adrenaline situations:

Opening bills that were a bit higher than you expected

Commenting on poor weather

When you lift something heavy

etc

ctenidae

I can see you need some coaching here. Often jeezum is used in low-adrenaline situations:

Opening bills that were a bit higher than you expected

Commenting on poor weather

When you lift something heavy

etc

I usually go for "Jeebus" in those situations. The extra touch of offensiveness really helps set the mood, I find.