• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Searching for a Ski Buddy (Female) For this oppurtunity

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Oh yeah. That was it. Ridiculous. "You're gonna love my nuts!"

Jesus, apparently he made a movie that everyone hated, and then tried to sell it on an infomercial. You know it's true because it's on Wikipedia.

TheBEast

Oh yeah. That was it. Ridiculous. "You're gonna love my nuts!"

Jesus, apparently he made a movie that everyone hated, and then tried to sell it on an infomercial. You know it's true because it's on Wikipedia.

Oh my god this is my favorite thread!! Slap Chop is the best!

Oh and for the guy looking for a ski bunny, good luck, not many around these parts....

Geoff

nicelady1.JPG

Wasn't GSS looking for a girlfriend? I'll bet this one doesn't care about teeth & body hair. The TGI Fridays bill might wipe him out financially, though. ;)

Mildcat

WOW!!! Too many great posts. 2knees and OSB, just way to funny. Thanks for the laughs guys.

o3jeff

I wonder if he is going to give us an update today on his selection, I would guess 6chins/2knees must have this trip locked in.

Grassi21

Only 2 more days until the big date!!!! Or the lift ticket expires!!!!