• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Worse?? Late August or Now???

jaywbigred

August is worse. At least there is hockey and college football and the NFL and early NCAA hoops to enjoy now on the weekends.

drjeff

It's too bad you're not skiing this weekend Jeff!

Like I said HS, not missing it at all this weekend. Got a big football game to goto with a good tailgate session, got a quiet house tommorrow as my wife is taking the kids to her parents for the weekend. UCONN - Notre Dame Saturday on TV, Patriots - Jets Sunday in Foxboro. Plenty of :beer: A good weekend coming up

dmc

Like I said HS, not missing it at all this weekend. Got a big football game to goto with a good tailgate session, got a quiet house tommorrow as my wife is taking the kids to her parents for the weekend. UCONN - Notre Dame Saturday on TV, Patriots - Jets Sunday in Foxboro. Plenty of :beer: A good weekend coming up

I hear ya... Not going to let this late start bug me too much...

I'm taking some time to head down to NYC to catch up on some stuff and see a broadway show..
The next 2 weekends I have Phish concerts(Smallbany/NYC)..

neil

Troll my mountain during the off-season, homer for them when they open.

I shred the gnar (at my home mountain)

Sparky

Now, Now, Now, is definitely the worse time. It’s so painfully close, we have waited so long. It’s cold, just not cold enough or long enough. All the things I had to get done before the season are done, I’ve got nothing to do be stair out the window and whine. Plus I have to listen to all the summer people comment on how “nice “ the weather is and how lucky we are to have it. I can’t wait to hear them bitching and moaning stomping into the office after having to walk “all” the way for the parking lot/bus stop with the snow blowing in their face. It’s time for winter. It’s past time for winter.
Let It Snow

Glenn

Snuggie!

Er.... I mean now....

No you mean:

shamwow1.jpg

drjeff

Hmmmm, how could I pull that off without saying it?

slapchop.gif

Ahhh!! World order has been restored and the planets have once again realigned!!! We've got a thread with a Sham-Wow! a person and a canine snuggie and the slap-chop!!!

bvibert

Staff member
Ahhh!! World order has been restored and the planets have once again realigned!!! We've got a thread with a Sham-Wow! a person and a canine snuggie and the slap-chop!!!

Would it be disrespectful to add Mighty Putty to the mix, to hold it all together???

2532132812_c07b8010e4_o.png