• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

C-Rex

You know me, I gotta represent the snowboarder populace. How about my girl Gretchen Bleiler?

GB.png

C-Rex

Gretchen is hot, but she could stand to eat a cheeseburger or 12. There gets to a point of being so insanely lean and muscular where a woman no longer looks feminine.

Completely agree. I enjoy a woman with some jiggle in the right places. And I certainly don't want a woman who's in such good shape that she looks at me in disgust while I sit on the couch and house a bag of Oreo's.

ScottySkis

Completely agree. I enjoy a woman with some jiggle in the right places. And I certainly don't want a woman who's in such good shape that she looks at me in disgust while I sit on the couch and house a bag of Oreo's.

Plus Interns at my job are quite beautiful but talking to them and 80% of them and coworkers are so into fashion that they don't look gorgeous after that.

C-Rex

Plus Interns at my job are quite beautiful but talking to them and 80% of them and coworkers are so into fashion that they don't look gorgeous after that.

Intern season at my job is kinda funny. The girls generally look great but I think schools need to start having classes on dressing professionally. Most of them dress only slightly better than if they were going to a club. Then they walk around with that look on their face like they're upset about all the dirty old engineers staring at them. On top of that, you can smell them well before you see them. Whenever I catch a whiff off body spray and shame I know a slutty intern isn't too far away.

/threadjack

Rambo

Didn't know that Vonn no longer has a ACL on her right knee. (Vonn's right knee gave out 3/4's of the way down at Val'dIsre.)

“I didn’t hurt myself more than I’m already hurt,” the American told reporters. ”Unfortunately, I have no (anterior cruciate ligament) and it gave out on me. My knee is loose and it’s not stable and that’s the way it’s going to be from here on out. I just have to get used to it.”

Edd

Didn't know that Vonn no longer has a ACL on her right knee. (Vonn's right knee gave out 3/4's of the way down at Val'dIsre.)

“I didn’t hurt myself more than I’m already hurt,” the American told reporters. ”Unfortunately, I have no (anterior cruciate ligament) and it gave out on me. My knee is loose and it’s not stable and that’s the way it’s going to be from here on out. I just have to get used to it.”

I heard that she'd partially torn the repaired ACL in that incident a month ago or so. I guess it equates to the same thing. Makes me cringe thinking about it. It'll be interesting to see how she fairs.

Puck it

I heard that she'd partially torn the repaired ACL in that incident a month ago or so. I guess it equates to the same thing. Makes me cringe thinking about it. It'll be interesting to see how she fairs.

She he came out today and said it was completely torn in the crash a few weeks ago.

gmcunni

1511554_10151791469392693_1869330119_n.png