• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

snowmonster

twinplanx

How come I can't see the pic while using the AZ app but all is well when viewing through my phone's browser??
cause the app is wack. I thought it may have to do with my particular phone, but when I read the reviews recently, alot of folks had the same complaint. Seems an update is long overdue!!

Hawkshot99

cause the app is wack. I thought it may have to do with my particular phone, but when I read the reviews recently, alot of folks had the same complaint. Seems an update is long overdue!!

I can see the view just fine on the AZ app on my Galaxy II.:confused:

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

twinplanx

Hawk, it says in your signature that you are using taptalk 2. Maybe it's worth the $.99 for convenience of viewing pics?

twinplanx

What's the AZ app? I'm using taptalk as well. Its the free version and its called Board Express. Board Express Pro is the $.99 version I would consider to get the full experience in a convenient app for my device. On a side note, some dick pressured me into turning off my signature. Still don't know what the big deal about that was.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
What's the AZ app? I'm using taptalk as well. Its the free version and its called Board Express. Board Express Pro is the $.99 version I would consider to get the full experience in a convenient app for my device. On a side note, some dick pressured me into turning off my signature. Still don't know what the big deal about that was.

There is an AZ (branded) app that Nick posted awhile back. From what I believe, it's a scaled down free version of tapatalk. But if I can't see pics its worthless.

ScottySkis

There is an AZ (branded) app that Nick posted awhile back. From what I believe, it's a scaled down free version of tapatalk. But if I can't see pics its worthless.

That is what I got it was free and see all the pictures it is highly recommend by Scotty .:):thumbup:

Hawkshot99

Hawk, it says in your signature that you are using taptalk 2. Maybe it's worth the $.99 for convenience of viewing pics?

I dont remember paying for a app for this site. I know I paid for one of my motorcycle site apps, but I thought that was all. Sorry if I mispoke.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

SkiFanE

steamboat1

Something changed on this site last week. I don't know about phones or apps, don't use them. I'm on a desktop using firefox as a browser. Last week I was logged out & had to sign back in. Something I never have to do on this site. Since then the forums only take up 3/4's of the page width & the lettering is smaller. The Sugarloaf background takes up the other 1/4 page when viewing the forum titles & a blue background when in a thread. Previous to last week the forums & threads took up the whole page. I didn't do anything on my end except for having to log back in after being logged out.

drjeff

Something changed on this site last week. I don't know about phones or apps, don't use them. I'm on a desktop using firefox as a browser. Last week I was logged out & had to sign back in. Something I never have to do on this site. Since then the forums only take up 3/4's of the page width & the lettering is smaller. The Sugarloaf background takes up the other 1/4 page when viewing the forum titles & a blue background when in a thread. Previous to last week the forums & threads took up the whole page. I didn't do anything on my end except for having to log back in after being logged out.

I bet the NSA was trying to grab the Julia pic for some extra close "scrutiny" ;) :lol: :rolleyes: