• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder alert! Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdfreetuna

Alright, Tunadamus. Hope it works out and you show us all what's what.

I need to tighten up my DINs with this much pow. It might be dense, or maybe not. Don't want to have too many yard sales.

Good thing I just got my tires properly inflated, oil change, and my blinker fixed. Gonna be a fun drive in the Subaru.

KustyTheKlown

hey chief, competent skiers don't have any "yard sales", let alone "too many"

i know I'm new here, but I left Reddit skiing for alpine zone because I thought this was a safe space free of gapers and fucking idiots

KustyTheKlown

If it's a troll, he's playing a long game. Read one of his trip reports and he commonly talks about his yard sales. I think he's a short bus kind of guy, not a troll.

VTKilarney

I co-run an advertising business serving 250-300 mostly family campgrounds all throughout the USA. Biggest and best in the industry. I have assistants. I work from home. I take care of business.

www.pelland.com

Did your father say that you could take the day off? You really should clear it with him.

Puck it

If it's a troll, he's playing a long game. Read one of his trip reports and he commonly talks about his yard sales. I think he's a short bus kind of guy, not a troll.
And it ain't going anywhere fast!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 240

mriceyman

hey chief, competent skiers don't have any "yard sales", let alone "too many"

i know I'm new here, but I left Reddit skiing for alpine zone because I thought this was a safe space free of gapers and fucking idiots

He comes from gaperville usa.. Didnt you know he went 75 mph at killington last season.. His phone told him so.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
He comes from gaperville usa.. Didnt you know he went 75 mph at killington last season.. His phone told him so.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

He also believed Magic would open after we got 6 inches on top of nothing earlier this season.

Bfreedtuna, I'm sure you're a great guy, but nothing makes you look more foolish on the internet when the entire community tells you you're wrong, but you continue to insist you are right. This is not the first occurrence...or second... or third...

bdfreetuna

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to fool you. I've had an awesome season so far even though it's just getting started. I've skied since I was 3 years old. Race team in high school. Been hucking 10 foot cliffs since I was a kid. Just need to tighten up my DINs and I'm all set.

Been slowing down lately to teach my wife to ski. Now after 2 years ski skies double diamond sidecountry woods no problem. She loves it.

Now where is my screwdriver.

bdfreetuna

Some Eastern Skiers might have to admit tomorrow night that some other Eastern skiers know what's up. We'll see. I'm trying to do you all a favor here by posting this.

And yeah I'll post my speed tomorrow too. I'm not trying to kill myself but if I find a nice groomed long straight line to myself; we'll see.

bdfreetuna

Alright I got Ski Tracks installed on my phone. I'll let ya know.

I mean I literally ripped 4 runs at Stowe after my wife quit for the day in 1:15. Until last chair.

Not trying to brag or boast. But it's the truth. And a couple of those were mogul runs.

I'll probably top out at 60-65 tomorrow but we'll see. Been getting in real good shape lately and losing weight and my legs don't burn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.