• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Would you rather ski or have sex?

Pick

• Skiing

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Sex

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

SKIQUATTRO

at the end of the day of skiing i like to grab a Bush and head for the Mountains.....

skiNEwhere

This is a tough question......

If we are assuming that we are talking about sex with ONLY our wife or girlfriend, then we have to assume we are skiing at the same ski resort. If we are assuming the sex is the best sex we've ever had, we have to assume the skiing is in 2 feet of untouched pow.

But I think the best way to phrase this question is to assume we've gone six months WITHOUT skiing OR sex. If that's the case, I'l take skiing.

poconovfr

No friends on powder days.

My wife is awesome she'll be racing me to the catch first chair. She's a good woman.;-)

aaronbru

You have to level to playing fields the comparison to work.

Lets assume skiing is free, and right next to you when you wake up every Saturday morning. Now which one do you choose and how often would you choose it. (assume you didn't have sex or ski all week long and assume you can only choose one)

I would probably end up skiing on more weekends than I had sex for the sole reason that sex is over and done with much too soon. Although I'm sure that I would 'accidentally' have sex and then realize that now I can't ski more often than not.

KD7000

At one point while having sex, I lost balance and tumbled over the steep side of the bed down to the floor below. I was fine, but with no way to get back up to the bed above, I attempted crawling out of the bedroom but got stuck about 15 feet from the hallway. I was surrounded by couches and chairs. I tried turning directions but kept getting stuck, and so I had to leave my wife behind in order to walk/crawl back up to the bedroom.

skiNEwhere

This is a tough question......

If we are assuming that we are talking about sex with ONLY our wife or girlfriend, then we have to assume we are skiing at the same ski resort. If we are assuming the sex is the best sex we've ever had, we have to assume the skiing is in 2 feet of untouched pow.

But I think the best way to phrase this question is to assume we've gone six months WITHOUT skiing OR sex. If that's the case, I'l take skiing.

Bump. Still skiing

dlague

Answer - well never had to choose between the two, and I hope that I never have to! If I did not have a significant other, and I did have to choose then I would have to alternate my choices each day!

Domeskier

Do the results of this poll suggest that skiing is a non-viable behavior from an evolutionary point of view? Something else to add to the climate change arsenal??

Madroch

Sex is better than froZen granular after a freeze thaw, about equal to a regular midwinter hardback bump/eastern packed powder- but way inferior to freshies or spring bumps.