• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best mountain/ski town out west for a bachelor party?

snoseek

I've been to HV a couple times...
I'm more of a Squaw/Alpine kinda person.. OR Kirkwood...
Little more wild for me...

I hear you, overall the North side is better skiing. From here Kirkwood is a very reasonable drive though and South Lake is a very very user friendly party town with lots of other stuff going on. Basically you don't need to drive at all (there's a bus to the wood) and that has to count towards something.

Oh and DMC if you're ever in town make sure to look me up and I'll show you what I know about heavenly. If the snow is decent there's is alot of awesome stuff that is overlooked by everyone but a few. I'm still learning but I've learned enough that I can find long shots of steep trees long after kirkwood is tracked.

FRITOLAYGUY

Well after alot of research as much as we would all love to go to South Lake Tahoe the flights to Reno from Florida and Ct where we all would be flying from all seem to be 150-200 more than Salt lake, doesnt sound like alot but with 5 people that can easily be your whole 3 nights accomidations when being split at a 2bdrm condo etc.. Thoughs?