• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - Sunday 12/10 & Monday 12/11

koreshot

I'll be skiing K-mart this coming Sunday and Monday. Anyone else?

I have been hanging out on AZ for a while and would like to meet an actual AZer or two in person.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Will be there early on Sunday if you are there. Feel free to PM me. Ms. TB is coming as well.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'll be there on Sunday as well if there is room at Turn of River, just waiting to hear back from them... PM me as well. And you too, TB.

koreshot

Awesome! Excited to meet some AZers. I'll PM you guys my contact info on Friday afternoon, before my 8 hour drive to VT begins.

roark

I will be there Sunday as well. Marc bring your camera. In exchange for an avatar pic I'll buy you a beer,

thebigo

Ill be there sunday and monday with the old lady. Were staying on the access road and will be hitting happy hour, probably caseys for free wings and football.

PM me if anybody is interested in some turns sunday or monday or happy hour sunday night.

thetrailboss

Staff member
How about we set a time and place to meet on Sunday? If anyone wants to take some runs, cool. If not, that's OK too.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I will be there Sunday as well. Marc bring your camera. In exchange for an avatar pic I'll buy you a beer,

w00t.

Not making any guarantees, but I'll do my best. And it'll be so sweet staying at Turn of River, it's so close. I just hope I can secure a room there. I emailed them tonight, and haven't heard back. Gonna call em first thing tomorrow.

koreshot

Do folks want to meet at a certain lift/lodge at, oh say 10am or so?

Works for me. 10am bottom of K1 Gondola? I don't know Killington well enough to know if that is a good place to meet or not, so if you have another better meeting spot, im all for it.

thebigo

Works for me. 10am bottom of K1 Gondola? I don't know Killington well enough to know if that is a good place to meet or not, so if you have another better meeting spot, im all for it.

I think the k1 could be tough around that time if we dont know who were looking for. Maybe superstar or snowdon quad?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Have they been blowing snow on superstar?

http://www.killington.com/trail_report.html?look=snow#trails

This is from Spinmaster over at Kzone when asked what will be open this weekend:

spinmaster said:
Up to 30 trails and 13 lifts, including the addition of:
Bittersweet, Skye Lark; 4-Way, Low Road, Highlander, Snowshed Slope, Learn to Ski Area and maybe the upper portion of Superstar - all depending on the weather.
Lifts: Superstar, Ramshead Quad, Snowshed Quad; Snowdon Quad, Snowshed Double #1, K-1, Northridge, SNowdown Triple, Snowdon Poma.
We'll know the full details on Thursday.

Last edited:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Hey, if you run into a guy named Eric from LI at Turn of the River, tell him AZ says hi. Oh, and he's a bit on the weird side, so watch you back :evil:

dmc

Hey, if you run into a guy named Eric from LI at Turn of the River, tell him AZ says hi. Oh, and he's a bit on the weird side, so watch you back :evil:

Pink suit right?