• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Winter Pattern Has Arrived - Will it Bring Snow?

Post it?

Nice to see Smuggs and Stowe get some goods last night.

Sorry, my computer won't let me post the maps right now. I'm trying

Here's the runs from the SREF for Concord NH. Nice range from 0 to 34 inches lol
sref-01-20-2014-9z-sno.jpgsref-01-20-2014-9z-sno.jpg

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
sweet

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

Albany isn't out yet.

Maine/NH isn't out yet.

StormTotalSnowFcst.png

StormTotalSnowWebFcst.png

Here comes the granddaddy of them all, the EMCWF, the most SW of the models; its starting out significantly NW.

:thumbup:

Euro goes to town. We're officially in business. Every single model is significantly NW of the BOX map. It isn't even close.

This is my intuition, but I'm thinking 8-14 east of rt 24, 6-8 inside of 495, 4-6 up to Pats Peak (possibly tickling Crotched) west to Wawa. 2-4 up to Sunapee, west to Okemo and 1-3 on north to the Whites, SR, Sugarbush. I'm probably wrong lol, just my 2 pennies.

Tin

It kills me how much the.Taunton NWS underestimates for our area. My favorite was this past weekend when they had parts of.CT getting 1-2" and they got 10". These maps show it too.