• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ 2014 New Year Giveaway - 4 passes to Whaleback Mountain - Ends 1/24/2014

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Up for grabs are (4) lift pass vouchers for the 2013/14 ski season to Whaleback Mountain (Courtesy of Whaleback!) which will be given to (2) randomly selected winners. (Two passes each!)

How to enter:
You must reply to this thread to be considered an entrant. You only need to post once; multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. The number of entries you get is a combination of several criteria:

• Replying in this thread earns you (1) entry to win
  • For every 500 posts you have, you earn (1) additional entry to win
  • For every 1 year you have been a member on the forum (at the close of the contest), you earn (1) additional entry to win

Example:
You have been a member on AlpineZone since 11/1/2007 and have 3200 posts. You have a total of (6) entries for time as a member, (6) entries for post count, and (1) entry for replying in this thread, for a total of 13 entries.

Timeline:
The contest will run from starting immediately (1/21/2014) and no more entries will be counted after 5:00PM EST on Friday, 1/24/2014.

Other Rules
Sorry, moderators and admins can't enter.

Delivery
We will go through all the entries and draw two winners at random from the pool of tickets within a week of the close of the contest. We will notify the winner in a new thread and notify via PM as well, and then ship it out

Wait, what can I win exactly?
A pair of lift pass vouchers to Whaleback good for the 2013/14 ski season!

Good luck!

lstone84

Whaleback

Up for grabs are (4) lift pass vouchers for the 2013/14 ski season to Whaleback Mountain (Courtesy of Whaleback!) which will be given to (2) randomly selected winners. (Two passes each!)

How to enter:
You must reply to this thread to be considered an entrant. You only need to post once; multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. The number of entries you get is a combination of several criteria:

• Replying in this thread earns you (1) entry to win
  • For every 500 posts you have, you earn (1) additional entry to win
  • For every 1 year you have been a member on the forum (at the close of the contest), you earn (1) additional entry to win

Example:
You have been a member on AlpineZone since 11/1/2007 and have 3200 posts. You have a total of (6) entries for time as a member, (6) entries for post count, and (1) entry for replying in this thread, for a total of 13 entries.

Timeline:
The contest will run from starting immediately (1/21/2014) and no more entries will be counted after 5:00PM EST on Friday, 1/24/2014.

Other Rules
Sorry, moderators and admins can't enter.

Delivery
We will go through all the entries and draw two winners at random from the pool of tickets within a week of the close of the contest. We will notify the winner in a new thread and notify via PM as well, and then ship it out

Wait, what can I win exactly?
A pair of lift pass vouchers to Whaleback good for the 2013/14 ski season!

Good luck!

Whaaaaaaley

gmcunni

i will feel a little guilty when i win these, i won't get to use them more than a few times. but i'll have fun anyway.