• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Little Jay Peak edit f/ Saturday - it was deep

WWF-VT

The lift tickets flapping on your jacket are very cool . I think you should add a few more for your next edit.

lstone84

Not sure if that was sarcasm, but I was pissed I didn't have anything to cut them off with before going out that morning, I removed them as soon as I got home..

jaysunn

I know they usually have some dykes at the ticket window, and if you go real far north, they have them in the bars also.

Cornhead

I know they usually have some dykes at the ticket window, and if you go real far north, they have them in the bars also.

Yeah, but usually at least one of them looks like a guy, lipstick lesbians are rare.;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

lstone84

I think holding that pole seriously affects your riding Just saying

It definitely does affect riding. But after you do it a lot you get used it. It becomes a skill, to be able to hold it steady and in a good position and still ride glades and other variable terrain.

Big Wave Dave

another day another beyond boring Go Pro video. They need to start reading 'The Picture of Dorian Gray" in school again.

lstone84

thanks SIKSKIER, I enjoy all the haters who missed out on the powder dissing the video. Pretty funny.

fbrissette

another day another beyond boring Go Pro video.

Wasn't that bad. It was definitely too long and too much of the same but the snow and faceshots were good. IMO, it would have been much better if it had been significantly shorter, more variety, and shorter sequences.

lstone84

Wasn't that bad. It was definitely too long and too much of the same but the snow and faceshots were good. IMO, it would have been much better if it had been significantly shorter, more variety, and shorter sequences.

Thanks for the tips. I definitely try to keep it at ~2 mins or less, and have some other footage included (beginning/end of my vid). But I haven't been able to produce good footage from other angles yet. First year w/ the cam and still learning how to get good stuff out of it.

Domeskier

I think all go-pro videos need to start with at least 3 minutes of footage from the drive to the mountain, followed by a real-time ride up the lift. If I see any riding during the first 5 minutes, the editor will get an earful.

lstone84

Thanks..I tried to time some of the music with the face shots. The song mentions going down hills, and the part at the end is the traverse out of the glade that I did 9x in a row that made up most of the video...