• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

More Jay Peak Drama

Zand

Info

Former Jay Peak employees have filed a grievance over being fired for partaking in protected activities.

Good start to the Pacific regime.

Newpylong

Info

Former Jay Peak employees have filed a grievance over being fired for partaking in protected activities.

You do know PGR would have had zero influence in canning anyone except the GM at Jay right?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Info

Innocent until proven guilty. Or not liable until proven liable.

I presume that the complainant is alleging that JPR has discouraged him from forming some sort of union. Or it is alleged that is what happened.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I clicked the link but don’t see much here. Should I be clicking on something else?
Yeah the allegations are pretty vague and most information is redacted. I presume, again, the claim is that JPR discouraged the employee from trying to create a union.

Good on LiftBlog for getting the information.

RH29

You do know PGR would have had zero influence in canning anyone except the GM at Jay right?
Yeah. I'm sure the owner of a business has no desire to control something that could affect its bottom line.