• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

xwhaler

I think we may see more of these SB Sunday deals this yr as well. With Pats in the big game and likely folks hosting/going to lots of parties that probably start in the afternoon, you may see mtns try and incent people to come skiing before any game day plans.

Others that have been already announced:
Bretton Woods $49
Wildcat/Attitash $39

xwhaler

I plan on being there that morning in to early afternoon!

I'd love to---we had a great crew of AZ'ers last SB Sunday. However that is my son's birthday and we are having a little party for him starting around 1
I may be there the Sat before however.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Cannon ... Super Sunday Special: Sunday February 1st get your turns in before the big game with another 2-for-$74 day!

Lots of SBS showing up on Liftopia
magic 34
sugarb 49
kingpine 31
bosquet 22
skiway 36
otisridge 12
s6 40
jp 44
gunstock 47
WV 65
wildcat/attitash 39
smuggs 45
mrg 41
burque 38
bv 46
black 33

fahz

Penn Station today 1/22

If you are near Penn Station this AM Ski Vermont and various ski mountains from VT have a presence there. Thy are usually giving out tickets if you do or say the right thing based upon facebook posts and twitter feeds you might walk away with a free ticket.

Posted by Ski Vermont on facebook moments ago.
Hey New Yorkers, we're spending the day in Penn Station today so be sure to come by and say hi. Also, the FIRST person to find PJ at the Mount Snow table and wish him a "Bluebird Day" wins a FREE lift ticket.

From Killington's twitter feed
Killington Resort@KillingtonMtn 33m33 minutes ago
First 5 people to find us in #PennStation and yell "I Want the Beast Winter Ever" win a free lift ticket! #NYC

Last edited:

Puck it

FYI on Sunoco and Kton

attachment.php

Attachments

• sunoco lift tix.jpg
    sunoco lift tix.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 501

chuckstah

Roll back the clock day coming up next Tuesday at Mad River. Sure it was mentioned before but for $3.50 maybe the best deal of the season. It will be packed. Lawsons finest on tap doesn't hurt either.

ScottySkis

This Wednesday, Thursday and Friday January 28 thorough the 30 $20/ lift tickets at Plattekill. Jiminy peak and Windham 40$ through potterbrothers flex ticket for Sunday tommorow.

Last edited:

MEtoVTSkier

Groupon/Pico

http://www.groupon.com/deals/pico-m...campaign=59dc5ba1-6bcb-4b5e-9691-cdd59257fa1e

[h=4]Choose from Five Options[/h]
  • $45 for one lift ticket ($69 value)
  • $65 for one lift ticket and one lesson or equipment rental ($118 value)
  • $85 for one lift ticket, lesson, and equipment rental ($159 value)
  • $69 for one two-day lift ticket ($138 value)
  • $109 for one two-day lift ticket with lessons or equipment rental ($228 value)
Two-day lift ticket option must be used on consecutive days, by the same person. Lessons are conducted in groups; equipment rental includes skis, boots, and poles, or snowboard and boots. Options that include lessons can only be used by adults (18 or older).

Powda

Groupon has a 20% off discount code that expires tonight. Use code "TRIPLE" to save 20% on local deals.