• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2014-15 Edition

KWRio23

Does anyone know what the holiday periods are for the Irving 2fers? I'm hoping to use them on Friday Jan 2nd. If anyone has a voucher and can check that for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

catherine

Does anyone know what the holiday periods are for the Irving 2fers? I'm hoping to use them on Friday Jan 2nd. If anyone has a voucher and can check that for me, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Not valid 12/26 - 1/4 Sorry :(

catherine

I posted this in a thread I started but there is a race league at Attitash that I am trying to get a team together for. $100 for nine weeks of racing with all mountain access and après sponsored by Tuckerman's. Can't imagine skiing cheaper than that! One run through a course, doesn't matter if you snowplow as far as I am concerned. Tuesdays starting on Jan 6.

MEtoVTSkier

I posted this in a thread I started but there is a race league at Attitash that I am trying to get a team together for. $100 for nine weeks of racing with all mountain access and après sponsored by Tuckerman's. Can't imagine skiing cheaper than that! One run through a course, doesn't matter if you snowplow as far as I am concerned. Tuesdays starting on Jan 6.

You should cross post that in the General Discussion, if you set the bar that low, it shouldn't be a problem to fill out the team with this crowd! :D I would if I was closer this winter...

catherine

You should cross post that in the General Discussion, if you set the bar that low, it shouldn't be a problem to fill out the team with this crowd! :D I would if I was closer this winter...

Of course I would love to win but getting to ski for so little money is too good not to share, even at the sake of winning. There are actually 12 days of skiing included! The first day has gone by but that still leaves 11 days for $100.

xwhaler

I have the actual voucher. What did you want to know?

Which mtns are Sunday-Fri and which are M-F. Also the blackout days. I'd imagine its very identical to last yrs program but I'd rather not assume.
Could you scan an image of it? Easier than typing everything up? Thanks

catherine

irving voucher2.jpg
Trying to attach photo, don't have a scanner. Hopefully this works.
Which mtns are Sunday-Fri and which are M-F. Also the blackout days. I'd imagine its very identical to last yrs program but I'd rather not assume.
Could you scan an image of it? Easier than typing everything up? Thanks