• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

MMP

Never couldn't return them. I hope you don't ever ski at magic.

Do Work

Didn't say you couldn't return them. Only said you could only return them for a credit towards a purchase for next season not a refund as you claimed. I can ski wherever I damn well please.

Come to think of it, Magic could really capitalize on this spite lift ticket sale scheme.

MMP

Didn't say you couldn't return them. Only said you could only return them for a credit towards a purchase for next season not a refund as you claimed. I can ski wherever I damn well please.

You do not have to use them on okemo tickets. So you see, I did return them.

Ski okemo! Or steamboat.

steamboat1

You do not have to use them on okemo tickets. So you see, I did return them.
BS. You can't exchange one areas tickets for another areas tickets. Why don't you just man up & admit you were wrong?

Or you can just continue your BS, whichever suits you, doesn't matter to me.

Sounds to me this is the way Magic people roll. They're full of it.

Last edited:

steamboat1

Come to think of it, Magic could really capitalize on this spite lift ticket sale scheme.
How so? You cannot redeem $40 Magic tickets for $60 Stowe tickets. Magic is so far off the radar for my club they don't even offer them on their order form even though they are available to ski clubs.

Pretty sad for Magic if you ask me.

Last edited:

JamaicaMan

Yes, this really is so, so, so sad...let's all light a candle for Magic to go from "off the radar" to at least "under the radar" with that ski club.

steamboat1

Yes, this really is so, so, so sad...let's all light a candle for Magic to go from "off the radar" to at least "under the radar" with that ski club.
No skin off of my teeth. Our lodge has 50 people in it pretty much every weekend all season. Zero go to Magic. Guess you Magicians aren't interested in any of our business. Fine with me.

Do Work

Bahahahaha... Right?? I honestly feel bad for them that they share a club with Steamy. Those poor bastards.

Do Work

No skin off of my teeth. Our lodge has 50 people in it pretty much every weekend all season. Zero go to Magic. Guess you Magicians aren't interested in any of our business. Fine with me.

No we just aren't interested in you personally because you're perpetually negative and always out to be a prick about something you honestly don't even know anything about. Your shitty posts were literally the reason I signed up. I can assume your club mates are decent people simply because you're such an exceptional asshole that your level simply isn't sustainable purely on basic statistical terms.

Hell I'll sign them up for a discount if they promise not to bring you haha

MMP

We want families not your middle aged 70s style key party having lodge dwellers. You share a lodge with 50 people? You guys share the bathroom? Gross. To ski where?

You should come to magic. I'll introduce you to Harry Potter. Douches of a feather.

MMP

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441468595.732207.jpg

If you look closely at the top of the stage, on the roof, you can see the Phlagpole flying the American Phlag. ( Swiss are oddly unrepresented)

steamboat1

We want families
That's the thing the membership is made up of mostly families. Currently 4 generations of my family are members. Quite a few other multi-generation families too. New families joining all the time. Never hear any of them talk about Magic. They do talk about other areas from Sugarbush to Stratton all within an hours drive of the lodge. Why's that you think?

Last edited:

MMP

That's the thing the membership is made up of mostly families. Currently 4 generations of my family are members. Quite a few other multi-generation families too. New families joining all the time. Never hear any of them talk about Magic. They do talk about other areas from Sugarbush to Stratton all within an hours drive of the lodge. Why's that you think?

Your great grandpa, your grand pappy, pappy and you? Why not get your own place. Does the lodge move from mountain to mountain? What are you, a hippie?

MMP

Why don't you tell us again how you turned in Okemo tickets for tickets to another mountain. You have no credibility.

thats what you think i said. actually, i never bought an okemo ticket in bulk. my friend did. i did for other mountains (mrg and SB) and if unused return them. since i am not a high level, discount seeking, lodge belonging, bathroom sharing, laundromat using, chiseler-like you I may not be as well versed on penny pinching schemes as you. The reality is that i haven't belonged to the ski club in a half a dozen years because its a hassle and not worth the savings. I do miss out on skiing with "guys" like you, that troll threads of places that they dont ski, because they're worthless internet assholes, but I'll survive, if you want to talk about credibility. steamboat thinks i have no credibilty. oh no. kill yourself.