• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

JamaicaMan

Wedding at Magic this weekend was beautiful and TimberQuest was packed ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1439854553.875875.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

skithetrees

Don't know much about the new owners. But know that work has been ongoing for both lifts and all the chairs are coming off this week.

slatham

Thanks for posting Rusty, hadn't seen it yet. Very familiar with the group and plans and if they raised the capital they aimed for and can implement the plan this will significantly ratchet up what Magic can offer. Fingers crossed!

As for that picture, I don't think the lodge has ever looked that nice!

Looking forward to volunteer day!

RustyGroomer

Sounds great and all but we've heard this song and dance before. I'm curious to hear who the ownership group is...

I know & agree. I'm sick of myself saying it. Don't shoot the messenger. Although I deserve it @ this point.

skithetrees

Thanks for posting Rusty, hadn't seen it yet. Very familiar with the group and plans and if they raised the capital they aimed for and can implement the plan this will significantly ratchet up what Magic can offer. Fingers crossed!

As for that picture, I don't think the lodge has ever looked that nice!

Looking forward to volunteer day!

Can you elaborate at all?