• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

slatham

Great vids, though I didn't need to see the pre-ski gym session. Tali is a great high speed cruiser when all groomed up, and last year they groomed it to perfection.

Do Work

Great vids, though I didn't need to see the pre-ski gym session. Tali is a great high speed cruiser when all groomed up, and last year they groomed it to perfection.

EVERYONE needs to see Jake in short shorts haha

MMP

see? why the hell would anyone want to part of this????

want to see something funny? a reply to my inquiry about bulk tickets.

Hi MMP*,

Technically you are suppose to purchase the same tickets you turned in. However that being said, if you purchase Okemo or Killington or a mountain we purchase a lot of tickets from, you could buy another mountain. But if you purchase tickets we don't buy a lot of, Magic, Bromley, you would have to purchase those as that would be the only way to get use your credit..

Hope that answers your question. Sorry for the delay, as I was on vacation and had limited access to email.

hahahha

RustyGroomer

A few pics for no real reason @ all. Repeats I'm sure.

Attachments

• AZ1.jpg
    AZ1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 299
  • AZ3.jpg
    AZ3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 298
  • AZ4.jpg
    AZ4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 299
  • AZ6.jpg
    AZ6.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 300
  • AZ5.jpg
    AZ5.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 298

RustyGroomer

I will happily wear short shorts every single day in the lodge this year. Oh, what's that? You want a cold beer from the bottom shelf. Good thing I got my bartenders license last year and that I'm still wearing these short shorts.

I prefer to see you like this....

Attachments

• IMG_3378 (2).jpg
    IMG_3378 (2).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 229

slatham

Magic just posted on FB - if you plan to join next weekends (9/26) volunteer day please let them know via the FB page.

Me, I hope to be in for the 10/10 V-day.

Rusty, awesome shot. Those woods were sooo sweet last year. Hope we get a repeat (maybe with a better Christmas).

mbedle

I will happily wear short shorts every single day in the lodge this year. Oh, what's that? You want a cold beer from the bottom shelf. Good thing I got my bartenders license last year and that I'm still wearing these short shorts.

Funny - cracking up here.

prsboogie

Mood lightener from Radam to get this thread back on track :-D

Watched this with my son yesterday and he was all kinds of excited to check out Magic! "Daddy what's the name of that mountain? I wanna check that out this year!!"

jrmagic

That night was funny as hell but PLEASE do not wear shorts in the lodge all season lmao!

slatham

Nice video on FaceBook of a volunteer day from a few years ago when they ran Red to get you up the mountain. Hope they do that again this year!

prsboogie

Magic Mountain Ski Area

25 mins*·*

We wanted to provide an update on the status of the sale of Magic Mountain. The deal has fallen through and the mountain will remain in the hands of its current owners, MMM.

MMP

Any idea how this impacts the flagpole repairs?? Done by opening day?

gmcunni

facebook says

To the people worried if it will open: this wasn't the buyers backing out, it was the sellers deciding they wanted to keep control. If there wasn't capital to open it wouldn't have been held and the sale would have gone through. Magic will open, it will simply be sans influx of cash and new people. Pretty bummed, but the show will go on and the mountain will open.

MMP

Faithful and Magicment must be stricken from the lexicon.