• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Revealing Secret Stashes Online - Why YOU are an IDIOT for doing it...

skiNEwhere

This is is not a stash. It is completely obvious. Just like the trails off the saddle at Cannon. There is nothing secret about this. Get over it. I did let out anything top secret.

I wasn't referring to you, which is why I didn't quote you. I'm speaking in general that people shouldn't blab about stashes. If they want their friends to ski with them, then they should show them in person.

Puck it

I wasn't referring to you, which is why I didn't quote you. I'm speaking in general that people shouldn't blab about stashes. If they want their friends to ski with them, then they should show them in person.

Thanks. And I agree whole heartedly when it a truly hidden like stuff at Mitty and off Tuckerbrook.

Highway Star

Piss off douche. As much as you think it a stash, it is not.

Cool.

How would you feel if I posted a nicely detailed map of ALL of Cannon's stashes online? And put your name on it? Would that get you some real street cred with the locals up at Cannon?

Bet that would really raise you from your current status of "wanker masshole".

Puck it

Cool.

How would you feel if I posted a nicely detailed map of ALL of Cannon's stashes online? And put your name on it? Would that get you some real street cred with the locals up at Cannon?

Bet that would really raise you from your current status of "wanker masshole".

Bring it dude. I dare you to do it. Probably know crap about them.

And do get off your high f'ing horse. You are not god. If you persist I will post your stashes at Killington on every forum.

my new DMC.

Tin

GoPros and youtube are the worst thing to happen to secret stashes. People don't turn off the camera and show the way.

Cannonball

The only stashes at Killington are on the women.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 050714conchita_512x288.jpg
    050714conchita_512x288.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Puck it

huh?

Gotta say though I do enjoy reading threads with HS in then. They never cease to be interesting.

Dmc was my little Ewok friend that was got mad when I posted a very large pic and it bogged down his new iPhone. We hit it off from the start.

skiNEwhere

Dmc was my little Ewok friend that was got mad when I posted a very large pic and it bogged down his new iPhone. We hit it off from the start.

Ah. Knew it was reference to him, just not what. IIRC, he hated ewok references ;)

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yeah proper etiquette with regards to off-map stashes is to keep it on a need-to-know basis and never to be advertised online.

Highway Star

Bring it dude. I dare you to do it. Probably know crap about them.

And do get off your high f'ing horse. You are not god. If you persist I will post your stashes at Killington on every forum.

my new DMC.

You're not enough of a regular at Killington OR Cannon to know either place particularly well, nor a capable enough skier to find or ski anywhere truly interesting, so stop pretending like you are. I skied Cannon quite a bit before coming to Killington full time - believe me, all the real locals at Cannon KNOW you're a hoser masshole.

30wphfo.jpg.gif

But please continue with your pose-down, its very cute.

Puck it

Yeah proper etiquette with regards to off-map stashes is to keep it on a need-to-know basis and never to be advertised online.

I agree totally but this is basically an extension of Double Dipper Glades that so thin now everything is skiable between Dipper and Lower East Fall. No searching needed.

I would never ever divulge where the "Light " is or any of the other stuff off the peak.