• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Revealing Secret Stashes Online - Why YOU are an IDIOT for doing it...

Highway Star

Extremely low standards?

Nope, just a few spots.....

Bro - "Hey Highway Star, where do you feel like skiing today?"
HS - "We will ski where nobody else is skiing. But we should go hit first tracks on sore thumb, those clowns on the internet think it's the shizz or something.............yeah, only if you're the first one down it."
Bro - "Oh yeah, the guys that threatened to reveal the closely guarded location of the light? They can't be serious."
HS - "I know right? Sheesh."

True story.

Last edited:

dlague

Is these secret? Happen to find them via google!

If you are looking to score some pow and it has been a few days since a storm, check out the top of Ramshead. A quick ten-minute hike will bring you to the top of the old double chair lift; from here you have four different runs to choose from. Even though they are short, it’s well worth it.

Or how about between Anarchy and Juanita!

Or Between upper part of Devils Fiddle and Bear Cub

Tin

Or you could look for the dozens of tracks heading off the skier's right of Escapade, stuff beyond Powerline, Northstar to Patsy's is one big glade. Don't get mad HS, I didn't give out directions to Mouse Trap Woods.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nope, just a few spots.....

Bro - "Hey Highway Star, where do you feel like skiing today?"
HS - "I ski where nobody else skis. But we should go hit first tracks on sore thumb, those clowns on the internet think it's the shizz or something.............yeah, only if you're the first one down it."
Bro - "Oh yeah, the guys that threatened to reveal the closely guarded location of the light? They can't be serious."
HS - "I know right? Sheesh."

True story.

2e0od1e.jpg

Highway Star

Is these secret? Happen to find them via google!

If you are looking to score some pow and it has been a few days since a storm, check out the top of Ramshead. A quick ten-minute hike will bring you to the top of the old double chair lift; from here you have four different runs to choose from. Even though they are short, it’s well worth it.

Or how about between Anarchy and Juanita!

Or Between upper part of Devils Fiddle and Bear Cub

You're an idiot. (Please refer to the first post of the thread)

Highway Star

Or you could look for the dozens of tracks heading off the skier's right of Escapade, stuff beyond Powerline, Northstar to Patsy's is one big glade. Don't get mad HS, I didn't give out directions to Mouse Trap Woods.

Eh, you've pretty much covered it. Oh well, I give up.

dlague

You're an idiot. (Please refer to the first post of the thread)

Why thank you! You are so kind! And I did refer to the first thread which gave me the idea!

BTW One is made up (a guess), one was found via youtube (they need to learn the code I guess) and the other one was in an article about Killington

I can search for more if you would like - unfortunately for you, you brought attention to it!

Highway Star

Last edited:

Highway Star

What about that area between Dream Maker and Thimble? I heard it was pretty sick.

What are you throwing darts at a map? Totally unskiable dense woods that flat out or end in 30ft high cliff overlooking the terrain park.

skiNEwhere

Let's play a drinking game. Everytime HS calls someone a moron you chug a beer. Everytime he calls someone an idiot, that's one shot