• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

February 8th until.....uhhh.....whenever

catsup948

No I'm saying the NAM at this range is poop. Other models look good for this one. Good hit for Berkshires up into the southern greens.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Snowing here in the flatlands.

check out this prognostication.
Going to Magic? Mandatory packing list: Snow tires, big ass shovel, snow shoes to navigate to the vehicle, snorkel. Have fun!

attachment.php

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 252

j law

Looks like glades at Gore will be great too!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Damn!
ANOTHER
CHANCE FOR ACCUMULATING SNOW LOOKS TO OCCUR THURSDAY INTO FRIDAY.

I return from business on Thursday, then all my vouchers are blacked out. I may actually have to cave and buy market rate some place.
Unless you've got a deal I can't refuse!

bt
StormTotalSnowRange.png

StormTotalSnowFcstZoomNNY.png

drjeff

If this pans out, or even "under performs" with "only" a foot in So VT, it will REALLY be approaching epic conditions here! Amazing soft snow with some powder stashes in the trees that I found today that were easily knee deep on my 6' 3" frame! If the close to 2 feet falls that they're calling for..... Wow!! I've been an East Coast skier for 36 years now. And maybe only once or twice over that time frame can I remember it being this good on the East Coast - use up your sick days/personal time in the next week or so (or hopefully with this weather pattern longer) now!!

j law

Tuesday looks like the day of the year so far... Too bad I'll be in an office, ARGH!

mriceyman

And of course i picked last year to have my first kid.. O well maybe in 8 years or so conditions will be this good again

ScottySkis

Sleet now in Middletown NY Orange County . here it change to show tonight another fun commute in for Monday if they don't cancel work.