• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Saturday?

vonski

Friday forecast right now saying showers, 40% during day, showers at night to snow for Saturday. Tons of snow still on the hill. Should stay soft Saturday as temps not going low Friday night. I looking at Magic Friday and maybe Killington Saturday. Winds could be issue on Saturday. Seeing 20 to 30 mph for Saturday. Prolly not a wind issue for Magic but could be for other higher elevation places.

RustyGroomer

Winds could be issue on Saturday. Seeing 20 to 30 mph for Saturday. Prolly not a wind issue for Magic but could be for other higher elevation places.

Or rather mountains that don't have a wind protected lift like Red. Anyway, I will be skiing Friday, Saturday, Sunday. No concern of weather.

catsup948

I wish they had spring pricing. 12z model runs are not inspiring confidence in this Friday night storm for svt.

Last edited:

HD333

Will Magic be worth trip from Slokemo tomorrow ? Season is ending and I wanted to get the kids there. How dog friendly is it there for Après? I'd want to bring him with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catsup948

Next week looks very interesting for southern vermont on the models. Would Magic still open on a a midweek powder day this late in the season?