• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peak Pass, what we have all been waiting for.

Gforce

Super Deal for next season, honestly they had to do something. You would think the number of people renewing their passes this spring after a dreadful snow year would be Low. The pass holder drop off would have been Steep. Adding Mt. Snow into the mix alone will add a significant number pass holders.

drjeff

James Neihues has to be one of the most famous artists, in terms of the number of people who annually view his work, that essentially nobody has a clue who he is!

That Tuckerman print is AMAZING!!

Funky_Catskills

yeggous

never been. when people talk about hiking TR to ski, do they come in from the bottom or is there a path from the back/side for "easier" access?

You come up from the bottom. Park in Pinkham Notch. Overflow parking stretches all the way to the Wildcat parking lot on the busiest days, like Inferno.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

jaytrem

How much and are they still available for sale?

You can buy a ton of his paintings on his website jamesniehues.com. all different sizes. I'd like to pick up a squaw one of these days since that's where I got married.

Cannonball

There was a limited edition run for those that collaborated and funded the initial project (mine is #9). But he's now selling them on this site. It was really cool how much back-and-forth he was open to on the final version of this. Or at least I think he is still selling them, the project was almost 3 years ago....Funky you gotta finally get that thing framed!!

NCM_0460.jpg