MAX Pass 2017-18 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Can someone jog my memory about paying for the pass? I see on my CC charges that I put down $49 in April. Looks like I haven't been charged since. I can't recall the arrangement. I guess they hit you with the rest of the balance in September as stated above? I would've preferred how Peaks does it with monthly payments.
    It says on my email receipt that the entire remaining balance will be billed on Sept 15. Not expecting to receive my passes until after that.

Last edited by urungus; Jul 16, 2017 at 2:41 PM.

So I did not realize this, if you had a Max Pass last year you will not get a new one. They just reload them for the coming season. Had been wondering why my wife's showed up in the mail (she did not do one last year) and mine hadn't (I had one).

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by machski View Post
    So I did not realize this, if you had a Max Pass last year you will not get a new one. They just reload them for the coming season. Had been wondering why my wife's showed up in the mail (she did not do one last year) and mine hadn't (I had one).

Why would you want a new card? Does the old card have the year on it or something?

This is is my first year so I am excited to see how this works out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier4life View Post
    Why would you want a new card? Does the old card have the year on it or something?

This is is my first year so I am excited to see how this works out for me.
    Never said I wanted a new card. I just did not realize they did this and it confused me not knowing that when my wife's showed up in the mail (again, she did not get the Max Pass last season).

Are you sure about this? I was pretty sure they said they'd be sending new ones.
    2014 - 2015 Season: 16 days
    2015 - 2016 Season: 24 days
    2016 - 2017 Season: 33 days
    2017 - 2018 Season: Hoping for 35+ days!

Thanks for your email. That is an easy one. You already have your pass. Anyone who had a pass last year will not receive a new one. We are simply reloading those. Since your wife didn't have one last year, that is why she received one in the mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Erin @Max Pass Support

Thanks for your email. That is an easy one. You already have your pass. Anyone who had a pass last year will not receive a new one. We are simply reloading those. Since your wife didn't have one last year, that is why she received one in the mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Erin @Max Pass Support

I guess you are sure now!

Sent from my SM-G930V using AlpineZone mobile app
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by urungus View Post
    It says on my email receipt that the entire remaining balance will be billed on Sept 15. Not expecting to receive my passes until after that.
    My credit card was billed yesterday and I am now eagerly watching my (snail) mailbox for the delivery.

was charged on 9/15 as well. waiting for the pass to come in mail.
    Gladerider

Tripped Booked to steamboat with the Max Pass again. Probably do MT. St Anne again as well.
    Skiing is my addiction.

Thread Information